Note that Mondo’s bits overwrite all files, regardless of the exact version number in each file. Also, these bits are better at solving corrupted file problems than non-Mondo fixes. Non-Mondo patches tend to be smaller and install faster.
I have two accounts listed as schwab, zzz-Charles Schwab & Co. When I run a one-step update, I get error OL-301-A. The “General” error is missing an important “Reauthorization” element. During a long phone call with a very helpful consultant, I tried to apply the Mondo patch, but my system doesn’t get used to it. I am getting this message:
Error. Failed to parse URL ‘username\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000.TMP\current/wyserver.wys’; it is either garbled or usually an unknown protocol.
Support the named agent who suggested creating a new Windows Subscriber, but I don’t really want to do that.
I’m stuck! I’m tempted to go to Detailed Account > Online Services (for each of my two accounts) and maybe click Disconnect or Reset, but I don’t want to do that because I’m afraid that it won’t work and might make things worse. Any helpful tips on this?
Help! When will a particular update be available via Help > Check for Updates? Is there anything I can doNow to have my two Schwab data files download transactions?
Swipe back from the right edge of your own screen, then tap Search. Or, if you’re using a computer mouse, hover your mouse over the bottom right corner of the screen and click Search. Type command prompt in the box, right click and search for command prompt, then click “Run as administrator”. When prompted for administrator account information or confirmation, enter the password or click Allow.
To do this, click Start, type prompt or cmd in the search box, right-click Direction Hint, and select Run as officer. If prompted for a manager password or confirmation, enter the password or click Allow.
Disk cloning, fastits entire, there will be a process of creating a snapshot of a partition or an entire large disk. This can be useful for copying a drive so you can use it on other computers or for backup purposes during recovery.
How do you use Mondo Rescue?
Mondo Rescue welcome screen.
Mondo Rescue storage directory.
Select the type of compression.
Select a compression speed.
Set the ISO size for Mondo Rescue.
Enter the name Mondo Rescue.
Inputlook for backup paths.
Type exclude file system.
Use Is A Dedicated Tool For Cloning And Restoring Data. It Copies Data From A Single User File Or Block Device (hard Disk, CD-ROM, Etc.) To Try To Recover The Good Parts First In Case Of Read Errors And Improve The Resulting Data.
To Clone A Failed Or Dying Drive, Run Ddrescue Several Times. For The First Round, Copy The Block With No Read Errors And Enter The Errors In
# Ddrescue -g /dev/sdX /dev/sdY Escape.map
X Is The Literal Section Of The Source And
Y Of The Target Constraint.
On The Second Round, Copy Only All The Bad Blocks And Try Reading From The Source Code For 3 Hours Before Giving Up.
# Ddrescue -d -r3 /dev/sdX /dev/sdY Repair.map
How do I install Quicken patches?
Click “Open File” in the lower left corner of the browser when the download is complete. Follow my on-screen instructions to install the post. When you’re done, you can check your version of Quicken by visiting the software tool’s Help menu and selecting About Quicken.
Now You Can PCheck The File systemmondo.com For Corruption And Insert A New Disk Mt.
# -f Fsck /dev/sdY
File Cloning Procedures
Why is Quicken not working?
Your system’s antivirus program and/or firewall will most likely prevent Quicken from working properly. You must be disabled or have updated settings to enable Quicken as a secure method. If you are unsure of the best way to update these settings, contact your antivirus or firewall vendor.
e2image is the device included in e2fsprog used for debugging. It can be used to intelligently copy ext3, ext2 and ext4 partitions by copying only used blocks. Note that this only works for ext2, ext3, and ext4 filesystems, and unused blocks are not duplicated, so this might not be a useful tool if you want to recover deleted files.
To clone a fairy partition from physical disk partition
/dev/sdb 1 to physical disk partition
/dev/sdb one using e2image, run –
# e2image -ra -p /dev/sda1 /dev/sdb1
Disk Cloning Software
These tools make it easy to back up large filesystems and restore them if you give them up, usually in the form of any Live CD or USB stick. They contain complete system dumps from specific or specific points in valuable time and are often used to save known goodconfigurations. See Wikipedia: Comparison with disk cloning software for this particular comparison.
Also see sync and backup programs for other applications that can create full system snapshots, among other features.
Arch Backup is a trivial backup script when it comes to simple setup.
- A custom compression method.
- Multiple incentive targets
- https://github.com/p5n/archlinux-stuff/tree/master/arch-backup/ || archival backupAUR
Clonezilla is an emergency solution for data recovery, disk cloning, imaging and disk usage.
- Boots from a live CD, expensive USB drive, or PXE server.
- Supports ext2, ext3, ext4, reiser4, reiserfs, xfs, jfs, btrfs, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+ and more.
- Uses Partclone Partimage (default) (optional), ntfsclone (optional), and dd to image or clone your partition.
- Multicast server for simultaneous recovery to multiple computers.
- Included with the Arch L installation mediainux.
- https://clonezilla.org/ || Clone Sille
- Deepin Clone Tool – From Deepin for backup and restore. It supports cloning, backing up and restoring a drive, also known as a partition.
- https://www.deepin.org/en/original/deepin-clone/ || deep clone
FSAchiver – A secure and therefore flexible tool for working with filesystems and backups.
- Support for basic file attributes (permissions, tabs, etc.).
- Support for multiple file systems for each individual archive.
- Extended attribute support (may be used by SELinux).
- Support for basic archive system attributes (label, UUID, block size) to work with all Linux file systems.
- Support for the NTFS file system (the ability to create flexible simulations of Windows partitions).
- Checksum of everything that is written to the backup (headers, data blocks, entire files).
- Skill recovery and corrupted archive (just skipping the dominant file).
- Lzo, lz4, gzip, bzip2, xz/lzma multithreading, and zstd compression.
- Support for splitting large microfiches into multiple files with a given maximum size.
- Encrypting the archive with a password. Based on OpenSSL Blowfish based on libcrypto.
- Support for backing up mounted root filesystem (option
- See the System Rescue CD for more information.
- https://www.fsarchiver.org/ || save farhiver
Mondo is a destruction recovery solution for creating a backup vault that can be used to redeploy a damaged system.
- Image based backups supporting Linux/Windows.
- The compression ratio is adjustable.
- Can record techniques live (without having to stop them).
- You can separate images from multiple files.
- Supports successful booting from a live CD to perform any type of full recovery.
- Ability to backup/restore via NFS, using CDs, tapes, and other media.
- Can check backups.
- http://www.mondorescue.|| org/mondoAUR
Partclone – A tool that can be used to backup and restore any type of partition, considering only the used blocks.Ext2,
- supports ext3, ext4, hfs+, reiserfs, reiser4, btrfs, vmfs3, vmfs5, xfs, jfs, ufs, ntfs, fat(12/16/32), exfat.
- Supports compression.
- You can use an ncurses connection if you wish.
- https://partclone.|| org/partclone
Partimage is an Ncurses disk cloning utility for Linux/UNIX environments.
- There is a live CD.
- Supports some of the most popular file systems on Linux, Windows and Mac OS.
- Burn to multiple CDs or DVDs over the Internet 2 . 0 with Samba/NFS.
- Development stopped in favor of FSArchiver.
- http://www.partimage.org || partial image
J7Z is a Linux GUI for Java that attempts to simplify data compression and backup. It can create 7z, BZip2, Zip, GZip and Tar archives.
- Quickly update existing archives.
- Keep multiple folders in one place.
- Create and/or extract protected archives.
- Reduce overhead by archiving profiles and lists
http://j7z.xavion.name/ || j7z